Protocol for a verification of bank account details
Every time upon receiving an invoice, we suggest verifying bank account details on Polpharma API webpage.
Please type manually api.polpharma.com/bank-account into your browser to access the details, checking for the correct spelling.
Please, be aware
- Official domains used by Polpharma are polpharma.com or polpharma.pl
- Be aware of potential impersonators using URLs similar to Polpharma but not original ones (like polphrama.com or similar).
- In case of any discrepancies or suspicions, please contact the sales representative or Polpharma Security Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you receive information about the change of bank account details only by e-mail, or asking to change the bank details for a specific invoice,
please inform your Polpharma sales representative urgently.
- We advise you not to click on any links in e-mails.
Changes to bank account
Any changes to bank account numbers happen only in special circumstances, and the information must be presented
within a proper timeframe to the customer by the combination of:
- e-mail from polpharma.com or polpharma.pl domain
- post mail
- videoconference with a Polpharma sales representative